BOOK TITLE - J. Rock to Caffyns Ltd. – The Diary of a Hastings & Royal Tunbridge Wells Carriage Builder 1822-1949
James Rock started his Hastings carriage building business in 1822, but due to ill health he handed it over to his son James in 1848. During the following years the business changed its name and owners as well as moving to Tunbridge Wells in 1892. This book charts the company’s progress until being wound-up in 1949 having been purchased by Caffyns Ltd.
Paperback 21cm x 29.5cm
74 photographs and illustrations
£9.50 incl. p.p. (UK mainland only - please contact us for postage details to other destinations)